- Full time
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- posted 4 months ago
- Posted : August 2, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹6,000,000.00 - ₹8,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 8 - 10 years
About Company – A global digital marketing agency with over 1000+ members across different cities that delivers end-to-end services. With a robust infrastructure and a significant presence in the industry, this client is a leader in its field. A global presence and substantial team position our client to become a market leader in digital marketing and marketing technology. The size and capabilities of this agency can help it position itself as the go-to agency for businesses looking for comprehensive solutions and innovative approaches. Due to its large team and global reach, the company is capable of scaling operations and handling a wide range of size and complexity projects.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Understand the company’s customization and enhancements to the WebRTC base, and continue to build additional capability.
- Support new applications that build on top of the core Video engine.
- Fix ongoing defects identified in the Media Server components.
Required Skills –
- Hands-on on webrtc.
- Experience with socket programming.
- Typically C++ / C# strong dev skills.
- Knowledge of one of the JS variants
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.