WordPress Developer – Backend
- Full time
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : September 28, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹800,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 / Yearly
Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company – The company is founded on strong business ethics and has a team of over 200 people with a decade of industry experience in various digital areas. Offering a range of services including website design, web development, eCommerce, SEO, and copywriting shows that you have a diverse skill set to support your clients.
Working with 250+ digital agencies from the United States, Canada, the UK, Ireland, France, and Australia demonstrates that the company has a broad client base and a strong reputation in the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Experience of PHP 5.6 & 7; sound knowledge of OOP
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
- Sound knowledge of custom post types and WordPress Hooks is preferable
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Theme/Child Theme/Template integration and also have knowledge of different frameworks e.g. Genesis, Canvas, Thesis etc.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) will be an added advantage
- Built Multiple WordPress Plugins and Leveraged Existing WordPress Plugins Full WordPress
- Deployment Experience: Installation, Configuration, and Production
- Must have Woo-Commerce experience with its template customization
- Hands-on experience with different payment gateway integration
- Experience creating multilingual websites will be an added advantage
- Familiar with web standards and usability, also able to provide user-friendly solutions.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Use of jQuery / AJAX / Prototype / script.aculo.us an advantage
Note: We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.