About Company: Company provides on-demand data science services for clients requiring deeper skills, team scalability, and faster time to market. We provide clients with a wealth of cutting-edge expertise in the development and application of high-end data analytics algorithms that convert their large repositories of data into actionable insight that can be leveraged to optimize their business processes. Our team is a mix of entrepreneurs and scientists with decades of experience in the application of real-world data mining and predictive analytic solutions. We engage with our customers through consulting services, project implementation, and standing data science team management.
Position : Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have directly handled mid/large international customer accounts in the role and managed team span of minimum 20 – 25 technical professionals.
- Should be hands-on operations professional with excellent communication, people, and customer management skills.
- Deep understanding of quality management tools and dashboard design is essential.
- Should have certifications in anyone i.e. Lean, Six Sigma, Scrum or PMP is highly desirable.
- The project manager will work in a matrix set-up with technical lead and Scrum Master and will be responsible for:
- Timely project deliverables and in line with agreed SLAs
- Customer Satisfaction – CSAT
- Employee Satisfaction – ESAT
- People engagement and development initiatives
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Review cadence with key stakeholders.