Job ID 16065
Experience 3 - 5 years
About Company: With over 300 employees across multiple locations worldwide, the company is the worldwide leader in digital records management operations. The company was founded in 2007 by a well-known aeronautics company. With over 50+ airlines, letters, and MROs relying on us, we deliver measurable long-term cost and functional benefits.
For creating value from aircraft conservation data, the company is the industry’s most comprehensive provider of asset operation results. To ensure the future of marketable aeronautics asset lifecycles, all stakeholders must be entrusted with assiduity to drive sustainable invention.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Design test case, test plans, scenarios, scripts, test procedures and prepare other documents which help and useful to manage testing
- Execution of test procedure with all platform by handling valid
- Thorough knowledge of fundamental of Software & Testing, Software verification and Validation, Bug Life cycle and hands-on knowledge in all test
- Execute and manage Retesting and Regression testing.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track
- Write technical
Required Skills and Knowledge :
- 3+ years of experience as Quality Analyst/Assurance or IT Tester.
- Hands-on with agile methodology and other estimation
- In-depth knowledge of functional and non-functional (system, performance and load) testing both manual and
- Hands-on knowledge on acceptance test
- Implement unit, integration and other automated
- Hands-on experience in scripting technology of python is
- Working experience with
- Hands-on experience with
- Hands-on and thorough knowledge of release, test management, quality processes, tools and
- Basic understanding of JMeter and Postman will be nice.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban practices and STLC principles.