What career path have you taken, from UI developer at DigitUp to becoming Associate Consultant at Capgemini?
I simply kept working on my talents (both soft and physical ones) and kept becoming better from DU to CG.
How has your unique background prepared you for success in the industry?
During my B. Tech internship, I realised that the front end is where my interests lie more. So I begin developing my FE expertise and getting my hands dirty by creating a number of FE-related projects
What are some of the programming languages that you regularly use in your work?
What steps do you take to keep yourself updated on evolving trends in the technical field?
Learning is necessary for career advancement. To always be learning. I educated myself in the areas listed below as a UI developer:
- Development of responsive layout.
- OOJS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, LESS/SASS, HTML5, CSS3, and React, among other technologies.
- Resources like Grunt and Gulp.
Here are some pointers:
- Gain an eye for design. Ask your designer questions.
- Go over the specifications.
- Every pixel is crucial.
- Develop a network, read tech publications, and follow other developers.
- Take part in hackathons.
- Try to work on varieties of Projects, do some side projects, and build your portfolio.
Which certification do you hold, and which skill development paths, books, or channels do you recommend for upskilling aspiring professionals?
- I follow these career development channels: Stack Overflow, W3 School, and BIG IT JOBs (follow the page on Instagram).
What are your technical certifications and how do they make you eligible for this job?
Using components and templates, the Adobe Frontend Developer program enables me to develop and modify Adobe websites.
How successful are you at managing your work and life balance?
By setting up specific goals and expectations, attending to personal problems, taking the appropriate amount of vacation time, and, whenever possible, delegating or outsourcing. As a result, they are better able to avoid burnout and maintain their current level of overall productivity.
Where did you undergo your technical training?
- UI Development: Coursera
- Adobe Frontend: Adobe
- Project management: Coursera
- Sigma Greenbelt: LinkedIn
1} What does a day in your work life look like?
I check my emails first thing in the morning. I can organize things at the start of the day and reply to clients in this way. I next go over my list of tasks and start focusing on the ones that are most crucial to me.
2} What expert advice will you give mid-level managers to move on to leadership roles and conceptualize growth strategies?
Take part in a variety of projects.
Think about ways to make changes and how to implement them.
Consider the team and procedures more broadly.
3} What do you do to grow your skill set over time?
Continue your practice and studying.
Last Words – Do you have any expert advice for our readers?
- Set career-related objectives.
- As soon as you decide to expand your skill set, begin working on it.
- Study books.
- Consider a training course. (If necessary)
- Routine practice.